Resources to share presentations
Those are websites where you can put your slides on-line for people to view them after your presentation, download them or see them even if they did not attend your speech.
- Slideshare one of the most popular slide share site
- Sliderocket where you can create, store and share presentation. It includes some social features
Resources for quotes
Quotes often work well at some points of your presentation. They can introduce a topic or close with a statement.
Visuals are dominants is one of the 5 principles for persuasive presentations. So here is a list of places where you can feed yourself with pictures you can use in your presentations. Some are free, others require a subscription or a fee.
- Google Images rip
- Funny charts
- Getty Images
- Flickr (via CC)
- Image After
- Public Domain Pictures
- SpiderPic price comparison site
- Stock Exchange
- Death To Stock (free set of pictures every month)
- BigStockPhotos (5 images free for 7 days)
- Negative space
- Life of Pix
- Startup Stock Photos
- Canva Photo
Icons can be great to graphically represent concepts. Grab yours!
Resources for data representation
You may not be Hans Rosling, nevertheless your data should look great and be effective.
- Gapminder Desktop astonishing software for showing and animating data. Comes with loads of data
- Diagrammer buy diagrams to incorporate in your presentations (from Duarte Design, check their website if is still available)